Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, July 17, 2006

Great idea Joe!!

I agree with Joey that we should all live closer together. I have wanted for a long time to be able to help each other, share with each other and depend on each other more. That is why I started this blog. I love that everyone is using it to share. By the way Joe, I heard that you are in your sick bed today. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Susan and I went to Globe today to help Mom. We intended to spend the night and help tomorrow too, but Mom threw us out after only a couple of hours. I really don't know why, she told us that she was feeling nervous and wanted to be alone. I think I can speak for Susan when I say that we think that maybe Mom is feeling rushed or that there is just too much change at one time. I don't know how things can be any different but I am worried that she hasn't really grieved yet. She is staying so busy she doesn't really think about things too much maybe. But she really is serious about getting rid of stuff. I took up some blue tape and wrote the names on the things that you have told me that you want. Please keep sending lists of things you might think of. Not just the big things, little things too, like dishes, glasses etc...

I love you all and hope you are having a good week!

Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home