Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Second Entry!

The blog is great! This is my second posting! Am I cool or what? nobody answer that please. My friend Vince and I rode our motorcycles to Alpine on Wednesday and got torched! I don't know how you people live in Mesa! I also ended up with a minor case of pneumonia, go figure how that happened. Feeling a little better today. The dust is settling a little in the famiy and work now begins. I am very enthusiastic about the future and the direction our extended family is headed. Kudos to Devon, Don, Donna, Ora, and Saralyn. May all your children be born naked! (as dad would say). Just to make sure all are aware of Jaree's wedding date change, 26 Aug 06, Saturday, over here ta Pima. You girls should be getting bridal shower invites soon. Will be a great day for me to be out of town! We are getting our landscaping completed in the next couple weeks. Sure wish I felt like doing it myself but I am fried on this project. My heart swells as I contemplate the impact our family is beginning to have on the world. Very proud of Brian, Amron, Adam for serving missions. I am thrilled with Ashley and Mike being married in the temple. Things acts will help the rest of us and we continue to seek out the right things in life. There is great cause for personal righteousness just within our own family. As time moves on the numbers on the other side are increasing to our favor. Let's all be concerned for one another. Better yet, let's all find a cozy place to live next door to each other! :)
JoeJr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home