Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

More Globe Stuff

Susan and I went to Globe yesterday to help mom get rid of some more stuff. We brought home a load of things for D.I. As I see it, there are going to have to be some really concentrated moving days in the near future. Mom is supposed to be out of the house by Sept. 14th, with school starting soon, I think there will need to be a couple of Saturdays where we can all meet there, and take loads of stuff to D.I., to the dump, to our own homes etc....

Anyway, while we were there I made a list of a few things that Mom really wants to give to someone. They include: a solar oven that has never been used, a big roaster pan/ chafing dish, her sewing machine, 2 ice cream freezers, a badminton set, and the bicycle rack that fits into the tow receiver that Dad had made so he could help move missionaries. If you or any of your children want any of these things please email me and let me know.

Mom has boxes set a side for every kid in the family that she is adding to. She has mistakingly put a few things in the wrong box - like the sweet potato instrument - if you ended up with that please let me know. I ended up with a few things that I would like to give to some of you. I guess we will see each other at Jaree's wedding.

Love to all,
Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home