Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Update on Debbie

Lyle's sister Debbie passed away Saturday, August 5th. Her husband,Papa, and brothers who could gave her a blessing and she left us. It was one of the more spiritual experiences of my life. She left us so peacefully. She had been suffering in such pain for so long.
It has given me a chance to grieve for Dad, and Debbie at the same time, their experience were so similar, yet different. It also made me appreciate Debbie's courage, and her insight into the needs of her family. She was a goof ball, but always had her heart in the right place. She was a pretty amazing fighter...she trully fought the good fight and won. She was able to accomplish pretty much everything she wanted and needed to do before she left us.
Anyway, the funeral is Friday, and we are going back on Thursday. I love you all...Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home