Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Thursday, August 03, 2006

not much new

Hi everybody-
Would anyone like me to post Amron's letters here, I never thought to do that until today..

Lyle is working in Holbrook during the week, and I have read almost all the novels Mom gave me. I think I got 8 little LDS romance novels from her, and couple of LDS books, like from the bookstore. I can't sleep much when he's gone.
I got to visit with the Ridd girls while Alan and Jolene were at the hospital with Devon...that was very enjoyable for me,it was actually the highlight of my week... I love being an Aunt.
Devon you remind me of your cousin Amron...smart kid, but sometimes......
Let me know when we are going to help Mom...
That's all for me...Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home