Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Wednesday!

I don't really have anything important to post here - I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am eagerly waiting for Monday when school starts. All of the neighbor kids started today with the Gilbert Schools. I am jealous of all of my friends from my area who were childless today. I took the kids to the mall for a little bit but Devon really hated it. People made comments and kids stared and he hated it. We didn't stay long, it reall is hard to get a wheelchair around in some stores, they put the clothing racks so close together that we were struggling. We are getting a little taste of what a truly disabled person must go through.

We are doing a back to school night for mutual tonight - the kids will get a schedule and rotate through 10 minute classes. I am teaching "seminary". I haven't planned what I am doing yet. I guess I will get busy and stop leaving boring posts.

Big hugs!
Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home