Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Catching Up

Hey Everyone!
Sorry, I haven't been very up to date on here lately. I don't know how many of you know yet but Mike and I have just moved to Mesa so I'm really hoping we can get more involved with the family down here and see everyone more! I'm still really ignorant in the city and don't know how to get anywhere but the Fry's down the street, Wal-Mart and Ross but I'm trying to get out more and get better at finding my way places. Mike got me a map of the whole valley and makes me find where I'm going and plan out my route before I go anywhere...at first I thought he was just being hard on me but I think it's starting to pay off now and am starting to appreciate it.
I feel bad for missing everything! Happy birthday to everyone and congratulations to Aunt Lynda and Uncle Marion! That's a great accomplishment! I hope you guys had a wonderful day!
I don't really know what else to say so I think I'm gonna end it for now. I'm sure everyone's really busy with school starting up and everything but I really do want to see family down here and I don't really have everyone's phone numbers and ADDRESSES especially so if anyone has a minute or wants to come by and see us or give us a call and tell us how to get to see you, our phone number is 928-322-4536 and our address is 256 W. 2nd St. off Country Club and Main in Mesa. Hopefully we can see everyone soon if not before Jaree's wedding. We're really going to try to make it to that...we felt really special getting our own announcement so thanks for thinking of us!
Oh, as a side note, Aunt Jolene, I really want to learn to make your signs so hopefully we can get together sometime! Also, Uncle Jer, Mike says he's up for raquetball "anytime, anywhere, you will go down"...were his exact words I believe so...yeah. He's always looking for people to play raquetball with...aparently I'm not much of a challenge!
Anyway, this is getting WAY too long! Hope everyone's doing well and we get to see everyone soon!
Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home