Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back to School Blog

I was so looking forward to school starting - hoping that with some kind of routine that life would become a little less hectic. What was I thinking? Four days in and I feel like I have been going non stop for weeks!! Here are some pictures of the kids on their first day of school. Devon is doing fine in his wheel chair. There is a ramp up to his classroom so he hasn't had too much trouble getting around. I know he just hates to sit and watch while his friends are playing basketball during lunch. Nicole is in afternoon kindergarten. She loves it. She keeps wanting to go back so I guess that is good. She loves going in the car pool - just like the big kids. Courtney got contacts before school started and was so glad to be able to start school with no glasses. Morgan and Devon are in the same class. They are in a class of 4th, 5th and 6th graders. I think they are doing fine with that at school but at home they have been arguing like mad. I had finally had it the other afternoon and sent them to their rooms. When Alan came home, I told him what was going on - he had them come down for dinner and then announced that they would spend the rest of the evening holding hands. It was awesome! They held hands all night - they were afraid to let go. Alan told them that if they let go even for a second they would have to hold hands all day at school. It worked - they didn't argue yesterday.

Brian came over Monday night for dinner and Family Home Evening. It was great. We love when he comes over - the kids think he is the best. Ashley - e-mail me: jolene593@msn.com and lets make some plans!! We can craft anytime! We would love to have you and Mike over for dinner too!

I was trying to add some pictures from the first day of school - but I am just too impatient with this sssllllooooowwwww computer!!

I hope everyone has a great day!
Lots of love-
Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home