Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Day After

I am so glad the wedding stuff is over. Thanks so much to all who were able to make it. Additional kudos to those who were bold enough to come without being invited! I told Jaree to be careful with regards to her selecting who in the family would be invited and who not! I think the main concern was making sure we had enough food. LOL, just kidding. Seriously though, I am glad it is over. A lot of money spent on a formality but hopefully it will set them on the road to good things. Jer, thanks for your support with my last minute decision......all is well.

JoeJr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home