Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, September 11, 2006

Where is Everyone?

Did everyone lose interest in the blog?

This weekend was our Stake Youth Conference. Alan and I were host parents - we had all of the Young Women from our ward with us this weekend. It was a very full couple of days - I think the highlight of it all was when we went to Sunshine Acres to do yard work. That place is amazing. The amount of dedication it takes to run a place like that is incredible. Most of the kids who are there are kids of parents who are in jail, on drugs etc...

Devon is being weaned off of his boot. His ankle is still disgusting - it swells quite a bit still. His physical therapist says it could be months before that stops. Courtney is in Disneyland today and tomorrow with her friend. They flew out this morning for her friend's 13th birthday. It's quite a birthday party...

I hope everyone has a great week!! The weather is cooling down a little bit - my early morning walks are starting to be a lot more tolerable.

Love - jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home