Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First-
I want to send Jaree and Alex a gift-where do I send it to?
Second-
Thank you Jolene, for thinking of me, for one, and we had a great time at Morgan's party, I love getting together, I wasn't feeling well, but I still had a good time. Also Thank you for making the CD...I put it with Amron's so that he would have a copy.
Third-
Lynda, am I off your list for Adam's letters, I haven't gotten one in a VERY LONG time...I would love read them..maybe we should just start posting our sons letters on the blog....or would that be too long for everyone?
Fourth-
Ashley- Where are you?
Finally-
How the heck is everyone? It's been a while since anyone has written in the blog...let's get updated here...
Lyle is still working in Holbrook, he wants us to find some property in the mts. to build a Rustic cabin...so my real estate siblings...up around Heber along the rim somewhere...I don't know our price range...
I am still working in the office...and I am RS. Secretary and between my 2 secretary jobs and sort of keeping house I stay kind of busy...
Deidra is happy and dating a charming young man named Garen, we really like him, he's not a member but he is a good guy. She is busy with her career and lives in Sringville, Utah. She says she like having seasons.
And Amron, is doing great except for the bull incident..which most of you know by now...
Anyway, or anywho....we love you all....Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home