Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday Special

Just wanted to say hi! Alan had a great time playing golf with Jeremy and Kenny yesterday. He is playing tomorrow with some people from work and was glad to get a chance to try out Big Bertha before then. We went to the Diamondbacks v. Rockies game last night and did something we have never done before - we left before it was over!! We left during inning 14 - and still made it home before it was done - we caught the end on t.v. It was the longest baseball game in Diamondback history - it was painful. But we had a good time. What a blessing to have our kids finally old enough that we can go out without getting a sitter.

My only other news is - my hair is RED!!!! I wanted it "naturalized" or just closer to what my roots are growing out to be - and it is kind of a strawberry blonde. I asked Alan if he felt like he was cheating on me by going out with a redhead last night. I am still shocked when I look in the mirror. But my friends at church weren't as shocked by it as I imagined they were going to be. Anyway, I'm sure I will get used to it.

Have a great week everyone!
Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home