Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

News from the Oregon Front

Hi Everyone! I thought I would post a quick note and let everyone know what we are up too here. Ora started the 7th grade about 2 weeks ago and is loving it. The schools are alot different here then in Arizona so it has taken some getting use to for both of us. She is not playing any sports at the moment but would like to play tennis. So we will see what happens. She finished up her hunter safety course so she will be going deer hunting next month and will be elk hunting in January. She has been doing alot of salmon fishing with Brian and is really enjoying it. For those of you who don't knowI got my CPC about two years ago . I am currently the Patient Account Manger for the Oregon Coast Spine Institute. I am still date the same guy. We are currently renting a house out in the country but are hoping to buy a house sometime in the next year or two. I would really like to keep in contact better with everyone so I would appreciate it if everyone could email me their address, phone number and birthdays. My email address is mafic13@yahoo.com. I love you all.

Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home