Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Haven't Lost Interest!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted you all to know that I haven't lost interest in the blog. I have been too busy to even sleep for the last 2 months...which has made me quite cranky! I haven't been sending Adam's emails on because I have been having someone read them to me while I'm cooking dinner before dashing off to band practice. I think that when you don't even have time to sit down at the computer for 20 minutes you are WAY too busy. Tonight I am waiting up for Jalenna to come home (she got her driver's license 2 weeks ago----YEAH!!!!!) from decorating her class float for Homecoming (she is VP of her class and takes it very seriously!) so I have a little time to "take care of business!"

I hope everyone is well. We are all doing fine here. We are going next week to stay with Saralyn for a few days. I can't wait to get my hands on her tummy!!! I have already started buying baby clothes! By the way.....IT'S A GIRL!!!!! But I'm keeping the receipts just in case!!!!

I hope we can keep this blog going. I have always felt very isolated out here in NM! I love and miss all of you.

Our birthdays
  • Marion - January 22
  • Lynda - July 22
  • Saralyn - July 1
  • Eric - September 25
  • Baby Saralyn - ETA January 17!!!
  • Bethany - July 22
  • Adam - January 27
  • Jalenna - February 1
  • Amanda - January 2
  • Tyler - August 11

Wow! That was a long list!!!!!

Love you all,

Lynda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home