Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hi everyone-
Jolene's right hardly anyone writes anymore. I am glad it's here though otherwise I would never know what's going on.
I still need an address to send Jaree her wedding gift.
Jolene sounds like you have been very busy...
Joy good idea...Hey why don't we all post names and birthdays of our families so we can all know. I know I can't remember all of them anymore...

My family
Lyle b-day 9-29
Me b-day 11-01
Deidra b-day 11-01
Amron b-day 10-30

Our stake split Sunday and now Lonny is in one Stake and we are in another, but we will be sharing the same building for awhile.
I am going to Utah in October from the 2nd thru 10th...visiting Deidra

Well I am off to Bunco...Hurray.....I love Bunco...I am subbing for a day group today.

Ashley send me your address so I can mail you a check

Love you all...Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home