Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Birthdays and Offense

Birthdays:
Joe 11/30
Sheryl 6/27
Taylor 8/06
Jaree 3/15
Loren 9/23
Alli 8/30

With regards to Jolene's email.........I'm offended that it wasn't sent to me! I want an equal opportunity to be offended, please!

For everyones info, I went to Globe Friday: I have all the chili.....will finish grinding which will take about 3 full days then will give everyone one last chance to let me know if you're interested in sharing it. Also, Mom and I went to MVD and got the title and registration on their camp trailer updated and changed to my name for ease in selling it. I have it at a repair shop getting a new holding tank installed. After that, I will advertise it here and try to sell it for mom. I would give all Jaree's address but they just moved to their own place and I don't know it yet.

Love to all

Joe Jr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home