Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, October 02, 2006

Haven't Posted Lately

I haven't posted lately because I really haven't had anything too important to write. Today me, mom & the kids drove out to the house to meet with the closet lady and check things out. Mom got to tell the lady what she wanted in the casida. I think I am starting to get A LITTLE excited about moving. Excited may not be the right word but at least I am not crying every other day. Anyway, we went into Fountain Hills and had a slice of pizza by the waterfall. The kids enjoyed the water and they have a kids water park next to it. Anyway, mom just called me to let me know that when she got home there was a big bouquet of flowers by Dad's chili shed. The card read "Thanks for all you do to keep the neighborhood clean". She is not sure who sent them but it was a nice thing for her to come home too. She said she was watching an old Julie Garland movie and just relaxing. I am glad she is relaxing and able to take it easy. I thinks we may have worn her out today. Not much more to say, just trying to keep up with kids, house and activities.

Love to all. Lisa (Lonny too) I don't think he will ever read this or write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home