Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Blogging So Jolene won't feel lonely

Usually I don't like to write too much because I don't really think I have too much exciting news to write about. I always enjoy Jolene's messages. I guess the messages don't need to be real exciting, just expressing our feelings. Anyway, I wanted to write so Jolene won't feel like she is the only one blogging. Today we spent the day at the Tempe Town Lake Octoberfest. We had a blast. The kids rode lots of rides and played in the water. We were watching the kids in the water and told Kali & Mason to help us keep an eye on Luke. Lonny turned to me and said "this would be the perfect place for someone to steal a child". We turned around and Luke was gone. We searched everywhere. I finally went to get the police officer and firefighters to help me find him. When I went back to the water area, Lonny was holding Luke. There was a inflatable boat slide nearby. Luke decided to head on over and go down it. ( it cost tickets so I'm not sure how he did this). Anyway, Lonny finally saw him walking back to the water area and said where were you and that we were worried and scolded him. He was clueless. He said "Daddy, I was just going down the boat slide" "you should have come to look for me over there". He had no fear of being away from us. That was scarry. I later spoke to the guy on the boat slide and asked him if Luke was there sliding down it. He said yea, I just let him do it. I wasn't sure? Well, he got to ride for no tickets. Anyway, that was scarry. That was our excitement for the day. I hope more people decide to start writing. It doesn't have to be anything too exciting. Just let us know how your day was. I really enjoy just hearing about the things we do on a daily basis. Hope to hear from more of you. Also, Are Don & Donna reading this? I don't think I have heard from you guys. Anyway, all for now.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home