Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hey...what's up

Thought I would say...I am HOME !!! I really had a good time in Utah with Deidra, we did a lot of things and had a lot of fun..we went up the canyon and saw the leaves, it was almost too late, but I saw the knocked down trees from an avalanche for the first time, and quaking(sp) aspen. I did a photo shoot of Deidra - playing with my camera- that was fun. We watched movies, ate out a lot, went antiquing (one of my favorites), shopped and redid her livingroom for her b-day in November, spent time at her office, and learned a new craft. It went by quickly.
Hey, Jolene hope you had fun at Disneyland...that would be so much fun with your kids..did you love California adventure....
Well I will finish up later...Joe I love you and love to read your posts....sorry I haven't commented on your funny jokes......Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home