Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

First Timer

Hey everyone, Aunt Jolene just showed me how to blog, it is my first time ; ) Everything is going well for me. I am looking forward to graduation in two months and am still working about 50 hours a week at the University of Phoenix. It has been a great place to work, they have been very good to me here. I just got back from the Grand Canyon where a group of us hiked the Bright Angel Trail to Phantom Ranch. It is a 20 mile round trip and we made it in a little over 10 hours. I am still dating Melody Brown pretty serious, she is great. We went to and stayed in Pima last weekend with Uncle Joe and went to a friends wedding reception.

I don't know if they know how to Blog in Eagar but my family is doing great. They are staying really busy. I am listing thier Birthdays:

Don - July 14
Donna - March 2
Brian Aug 2
Ashley May 14
Celina - June 11
Tanner - Aug 13
Dallin - July10

It is good to read how everyone is doing. If anyone wants to email me my email address is brian.goodman@phoenix.edu.

Love you all,
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home