Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

We're baack...

We are home from our trip to California. It was short but wonderful. It was such a perfect, fun little trip that I'm not feeling the overwhelmed feeling that I usually feel when we get home from a vacation. It was all so relaxing and fun.

The kids had a blast at Disneyland and California adventure. What was most surprising to us was that Nicole is a little dare devil. She went on every scary ride more than once. Evertime we came off of a ride she would want to do it again. She was tall enough to ride all but one or two rides - so we were able to all go together on almost everything. If you ask Nicole what her favorite ride is she will tell you "Tower of Terror" - the most thrilling and crazy ride there. It was my favorite too...

Anyway, we spent some time in Santa Barbara with Alan's brother Will. It is so beautiful there - we are planning a trip there again soon. We are thinking of taking our trailer and driving and camping along the coast.

The kids were back to school today and we are trying to get back into a routine. Joe - I loved your post - it made me laugh. It is so fun to read everyones words - I can really hear your voices - and imagine having the conversation with you. Susan - I am glad you had fun - I can't wait to see your pictures. We will be hooked up on DSL in the next couple of days and I will try to post some fun pictures.

Lots of Love -
Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home