Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Saralyn's Baby Shower

Just to let all the females of the family know...the baby shower that Saralyn's sister-in-law planned for November 18 fell through and she was really disappointed. So Jalenna and I are very quickly putting one together! Invitations are going in the mail tomorrow, but I was hoping that if you got a little earlier notice some of you may be able to come. It is Saturday, November 18 at 1:00 p.m. at our house. I hope you will be able to come. We are going to have tons of fun!!!

Love you all,
Lynda

PS Jalenna says to make sure Uncle Joey knows it's just for the girls!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home