Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Kali's Birthday Party

Today was Kali's party. We had alot of fun. We did a cooking party. They cooked pizza and made fruit kabobs. Thanks Susan and Mom. I couldn't have done the party without you!
It took alot longer then expected to make the pizzas and eat them. It was a very laid back party. Kali got an ipod (thanks to Jer for loading the songs). Also, Courtney and Morgan helped me so much with the games! I'm jealous. Jolene must have so much help at home. Jolene, your kids are so awesome! I would be proud! Tonight Mason is in a "strengh meet"at the gym. He will be climbing the rope and showing how strong he is. Then we are off to dinner for Kali's birthday. Anyway, just a little update. Hope all are well and let us know who will be coming to the baptism. We will be having yummy mexican food after so hope you can come.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home