Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, November 06, 2006

Thinking Of You

Dear Family: it's nice to hear all that is going on with the kids. Kudos to all of them. It's a bummer to be geographically challenged in addition to all the busi-ness. It appears that our prayers and fast offerings are paying off again. I'm sure I mentioned Loren is home doing very well and will start chef school in January. It seems for the moment that Taylor has also hit the end of his road and is going to move home for a bit as well. Just as a matter of testimony, it is very important that children learn to have dreams and goals and to earn their way. No doubt parental help is necessary, even monetarily, but they need to earn it. We didn't do that early enough. More importantly, I want to share my testimony regarding family prayer, scriptures, and home evening. Because of my challenges with the kids I have done deep study of other families with similar problems even scriptural families. In the cases of kids eventually finding their way back there is a righteous father. There is family prayer on behalf of the wayward. And, there is a combined determination of the family to not negotiate true principles. In the cases where every child seems to be struggling there is the absense of or at least inconsistent fanily prayer, scripture studt, and fhe. And, I testify that it is never too late. In a very short time of doing those things, miracles begin to happen. In other news, I got Mom's camp trailer repaired and will set it up on the highway to be sold. Hoping to net mom about $1,000. Love you all.
Joe Jr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home