Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

Crazy Week

This has been a crazy week for us - and an even crazier weekend - I am looking forward to the kids getting off to school today so I can relax for a minute!

I had our ward Young Women in Excellence night this week - I did a power point presentation of pictures of the girls that I got from their parents of them growing up. Before camp I had the girls write down how they knew they were a daughter of God and I still had those so for the last picture of each girl it would wash out and then a portion of their testimony would scroll across. It was set to the music from the CD by Jenny Phillips called Daughter of a King. It was very effective and so moving that night for their parents to see - but it was so much work. We also had two school concerts and the school spelling bee. Devon came in 5th place over all by misspelling the word "cassette". Later when he came and sat with us he told us he didn't even know what a cassette was. That made us feel old... Our kids have never had cassette players, or had a record or even seen an 8-track.

Anyway - we are in for a much calmer week ahead. I hope everyone has a great week - Don't you love this time of year?

Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home