Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, December 04, 2006

Merry Monday

I hate to be the one to move Brian and Mel's beautiful picture down on the blog. It really is nice Brian and we are so happy for you and Mel.

We had a very busy weekend - topped off by a migraine. I seem to be getting them more often - at least once a month and usually on a Sunday afternoon or Monday morning. I wonder what that is all about. As usual, our weekend was full of driving the kids to all the places they needed to be - but Alan and I did get to spend an evening out with friends and that was great. It really is wonderful to be able to leave the kids and not have to get a sitter.

I have been asked to go as a "big sister" on the Pioneer Trek for our stake in March. We had a meeting about it last night - and I am a little scared. I hope I can do it without making too big of fool out of myself. I'm not in the best shape. But I have 3 months to rectify that and I am going to try!

I hope everyone is doing well. Christmas will be here before you know it and it would be really nice if we could all find a way to be together for a little bit in the coming weeks. Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Love to all - Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home