Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, November 27, 2006

December 30th


Hey Everyone, Hope all are doing well. I am glad that the baptism went well. We spent Thanksgiving in Eagar and enjoyed the nice weather. Uncle Joe was upta Eagar this weekend and it was good to spend some time with him. We have moved our wedding date to 12/30/2006 so that I can be back in time for school. We are going to be sealed at 1:15 and will have a reception in Gilbert that evening from 7:00 - 9:00. Work and school are going well, I will finish my schooling with UoP in 10 weeks and start my science core in January. I hope to be in dental school in 18 months. My family is doing well, My dad is busy with work, school and the family and my mom is enjoying Grandma Doris living next door. Celina is a Senior this year and is really busy. Hope all of you are doing good and I look forward to seeing all of you. Take care,


-Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home