Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Get-Together

Hey everyone. We have decided to do a Christmas get together on Saturday the 23rd of December at our house. We are leaving for California on Christmas Day but still wanted to do something with the family. I have spoken to Jolene, Shelly, Misty & Mom. It looks like they will be able to come. We will probably just do appetizers and munchies. We will do some kind of gift exchange with the kids. (still trying to figure out what to do). Anyway, hope everyone will try to come if they can. We will post the details as we figure them out. Kenny & Ling's Anniversay is that weekend so they probably won't be able to come. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KENNY & LING!!!! Mason's birthday is this weekend. We will be doing a Jedi Training Camp! It will be interesting! Anyway, more to come later.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home