Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Party part deux

Just to add to Lisa's post: For those of you who are going in on Mom's gift - we will give that to her on Saturday. Lisa and Susan have paid me - there are two brothers who have not - you can contact me later about that - I won't start charging interest until the end of the month. :)

This is the part deux part - Mom is spending the weekend with us and she would love to see everyone on Christmas day - so - we are having dessert at our house on Christmas Day at 5:00. If you want to bring something to share - that is great - I will make a Buche de Noel and probablly a pie or two. I'm thinking I will make a lemon meringue - Mom used to love that. I hope that any of you that are in town will come for an hour or so on Christmas day!

Big Kisses!
Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home