Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, December 18, 2006

Family Christmas Party

Hi Everyone. I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Anyway, Saturday is the get-together for the family at our house. We are going to start around 4:00. Everyone can bring whatever appetizer/munchie/treat that they want to bring. We will probably have salsa, maybe cheese & crackers, & a veggie tray. We will get small gifts for the kids to open on that day. Hope everyone will be there. I am looking forward to singing some Christmas carols and just enjoying the evening. Hope to see you all there!

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home