Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, December 24, 2006

My First Christmas In Heaven

Mom wanted me to put this on the blog for everyone to read:

My First Christmas In Heaven
I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below
With tiny lights, like heaven's stars, reflecting in the snow.
The sight is so spectacular; please wipe away your tears,
For I am spending Christmas in heaven this year
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
The sounds of music can't compare with the choir up here.
I haven't the words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me; I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear
And be glad I'm spending Christmas in heaven this year.
Please love and keep each other, as God said to do,
For I can't count the blessings or love He has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away your tears,
Remember, I'm spending Christmas in heaven this year.
Mom said that when she read it - it sounded just like something Dad would say or something that he would have sent to all of us.
Our love to all of you -
Jolene and Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home