Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just Catchin' Up

Hey! How is everyone? Sorry it's been forever since I've been on here! Things have been crazy with the holidays and everything as I'm sure it was for everyone! We just recently got home from Universal Studios for our 1 year aniversary (Can you believe it's already been a year??!) and after this weekend when we go to Vegas for Mike's brother's wedding, we're hoping things will start to settle down! It was good to see those of you we got to see at Brian's wedding. It's been too long! I just wanted to say hi and I hope everyone is doing well! It was good to see pictures of everyone's Christmas...maybe I can figure out how to get some on here sometime soon. We have some from Brian's wedding that are beautiful! I love you all!!

P.S. Aunt Jolene...I don't think we're EVER going to get to have our little sign making party! I'm going crazy wanting to learn! Do you think you could give me a few tips online?

Also...does anyone know a good optometrist down here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home