Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sorry it's been so long!

Dear Family,

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to get on the computer...except to read Adam's emails that I haven't been sending on! I'll try to do better......but no promises!

It was fun to see everyone and Brian's wedding...which was definitely the most inspiring sealing I have EVER been to. I felt bad we had to run out so fast, but we had to get back for the New Year's party.

Saralyn is anxiously awaiting Cayden's arrival. She is due Wednesday and is hoping to wait until Thursday for Grampa's birthday.

Bethany starts her last semester this week. She will graduate in May with a Bachelors in Child and Family Science and wants to go on to get a Masters in Family Counseling.

Adam is doing great. He was transferred just before Christmas to Saltillo in Coahuila. He LOVES it there. He has had a series of lazy companions and this one is somewhat better. A little disobedient, but at least wants to work.

Jalenna turns 16 on Feb. 1. The fun begins! She has a boy that has been patiently waiting for her to turn 16. Should be an adventure!

Amanda has been really busy. She went to All State for band the first of January. It was a great experience for her. She is improving all the time in basketball but has yet to make her first points. She is an animal on defense...gets several blocks and several fouls every game, but she needs to work on her offense. This weekend she was crowned the Freshman Winter Ball Princess. She looked gorgeous.

Tyler is busy with drum lessons and scouts and lots of other annoying boy things! He is getting big and has developed quite the sense of humor.

I think that about catches you up on all our excitement! Hopefully I'll have fun news this week!

Love you all,
Lynda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home