Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, January 19, 2007

Congratulations Grandma Lynda....she looks like a little Adam....she definetly is a Call baby. Dad would be so happy to share his b-day with a grandchild.
Brian & Melody, your pictures are great...dad gum there are lot of them...I have a gift for you guys and need to get it to you, I am sorry I missed your reception, but I wasn't feeling well and decided it wouldn't be wise...I am so happy I was able to get to the Temple for your beautiful sealing. Brother Huber did a wonderful job...I hope you will be able to remember all he said and the feeling there.
Hey everyone else...I love you all!
Today Lunch with Lisa for her Bday that was the 6th, was fun, I love getting a chance to do anything with my family......keep in touch...
Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home